Monday, March 01, 2004

Sunny Days Sweeping the Clouds Away

We had a break the in Cold weather with temps around 50 today. It was great to venture outside the house in something other then a down coat, hat and mittens. I have crazy amounts of work to do as spring break is in less then two weeks. Teachers are really going homework happy. It is Mad! It is made worse by the great weather which makes me want to run outside, not sit with my nose pressed up against a book or the window.
Reservations for the island have picked up as well and I am trying my best to balance the school work and homework. As I make reservations for the island from the home office I find myself dreaming of the freedom summer will bring me. The weather today was a good reminder that it will not be cold forever and that soon spring will come.

Reading-For School/The Theif Lord and Robert Frost
Reading-Not For School/The Purpose Driven Life
Listening to- Etta James -At Last
John Mayer-
Watching-Average Joe
Dr Phil
Pondering-Why a 16 oz cup of tea costs less then a 32 oz cup of tea at school when they both use one tea bag-(Thanks to Mel)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home