Monday, February 16, 2004

"Lend me some suga..I am your neighbor"

It is funny how quickly new music tends to bombard us and we take to it like a duck to water. Suddenly that song marks a part of our life forever.

What is the latest song to pervade my subconscious when I am trying to work? That outkast song...."Shake it like a Polaroid picture" "You...you know what to do" "Lend me some suga- I am your neighbor"

Things that we are so into now will soon be sent to the one hit wonder vault never to return. For example...how many of you remember the song from Titanic? Celine belting out "Near ...far... wherever you are..My heart will go on and on" Yeah I loved that song in 1997 but now just the thought of it makes me cringe.


Here is a list to jog your memory..Where were you when?

1. We didn't start the fire
2. Don't Worry...Be Happy
3. Locomotion
4. Love Shack
5. Somewhere out there
6. Kokamo
7. Hangin tough
8. Tomorrow
9. Who let the dogs out
10. Ice Ice Baby

Good Times my friends ................Good Times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home