Thursday, February 26, 2004

Lists

Things I never ate as a child but eat now.....
Cheese
Mayo
Peanut Butter Sandwiches
Peas
spinach
Pears
yogurt
Cottage Cheese
Brussel Sprouts
Cabbage
Baked Beans
hummus
Jelly Doughnuts
Things I didn't want to try then and I still don't
broccoli
Jelly Beans, Pez, Twizzlers...Most any candy that isn't chocolate
Coffee
Refried Beans

Places I have visited or lived that Were Cool
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada
Johnstown, PA
Goshen, IN
Toledo, OH
Detroit, MI
Castaway Cay, Bahamas
Oswego, NY
Adams, NY
Punxatawney, PA

People who I would thank if I received the nobel peace prize
God
My Parents
My Sister Mel
Ed and Deb..Margaret and Kevin
My brother Mike and his Wife my sister Janet
My Friends...H squared, Hollywood who taught me to relax and to have fun again
The Little People..Literally...All my "girls" Caroline Kerri Megan Laurissa Hannah Jessica...Chicks who still play house are cool people to spend time with
The Moms/The Mentors
Donna, Donna, Jeanette, Annie
My teachers current and past...Sheval...Mrs. Spinelli
Those who inspired me to live life to the fullest...Jim...Tim...Grandpa
My Service Adventure Crew who taught me so much and were so patient with me and helped me to grow a little bit
Anna the bravest person I know



Movies I loved
I am Sam
October Sky
Finding Nemo
Princess Bride
Ferris Buellers Day Off
Lord of the Rings

Movies I didn't like or never finished
Chicago
A Nights Tale
The hours

Favorite ways to procrastinate
Watching TV
Bloggin
Checkin e-mail
Baking
Talking on the phone
Eating Chocolate

The Best Day Ever
Watchin the Sun Set across the Ocean from the Disney Cruise Ship with Caroline and Jeanette

The Best Thing I have ever eaten
Home Baked Chocolate Cake I made with Ganoche Frosting made with heavy cream and bittersweet chocolate

The Best Compliment I have ever received
"You are going to make a great mother some day"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home