Saturday, February 21, 2004

What Happened To Paul Wagner?

Last night I had the privilege of listening to a former professor at the college I attend. Our college ministry Basic sponsored the event. In the late seventies Paul Wagner became a Christian and shared his views with students and ended up getting fired over it. Some twenty years later he returned again to the college and he spoke to a room full of students about how the Lord has worked in his life. He talked about all the ways in which he has been able to minister. It was just a really great time and we had a wonderful turnout of close to 100 or more.
After the Basic thing we all hung out in the dining hall and then we went to my friend liz's suite. We had lots of fun including a game of sardines played on all 10 floors of her dorm. Sardines is like backwards hide and go seek. One person hides and everyone looks. John and I found Chris first but I'm not braggin'. It was fun to just relax and hang out. A nice respite from all the school work and things I have been doing lately.
Speakin' of which I had better get back to that now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home