Friday, March 05, 2004

Ahhhh Friday

Today I had yet another fun day at school. In Math we had a quiz in probability and then I went to Children's Lit followed by Grammar and then Literary Criticism and lastly Spanish. I came home and made dinner, Cheese Empanadas I got the recipe from the More With Less cookbook which I love. I then worked for an hour returning calls and replying to e-mails. After working I joined Mel at the Gruetmans and we watched Reba and then Operation Condor. Operation Condor is a hilarious movie which was on UPN tonight. It stars Jackie Chan, it was made in 1990 and was not originally filmed in English. It was a good Friday night watch because it was in no way a thinking movie, and I have done way too much thinking this week. I can't wait for spring break, one more week! I feel like then I will be able to take a deep breath, until then I will be trying to keep my head above water with all my school work. I know that there are worse things; but I am still anticipating spring break with great joy. Meanwhile if you are looking for a break you might enjoy the following things:

John Mayer Room for Squares
Play Mash Online
A Good Laugh
Una Chica Feliz
Another Good Laugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home