Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Post 52 where Katherine learns to "Chillax" (chill-relax)

Ok so I have had a rollercoaster of a week. I will not bore you all with details only to say that I found answers to questions I didn't even know how to ask. Thank you to all who sought God and did what they were supposed to do. Thank you for the tough love and the not so tough love. They all had there place in the plan. I know there are still people for whom I need to speak with but when you are ready and God wants it to happen it will, I am going to wait for you to come to me, I will wait patiently for when God allows that to happen again. In the meantime I am comforted in the knowledge that God is my refuge and my fortress. That means when I am scared or feeling attacked I can seek shelter in him and when I need to be protected he is there also. He is also my foundation and I am grateful to have him to support me. Well I am going to be going to bed now. Early but not too early. I hope that as you read this you are reminded that when you seek him you will find him when you seek him with all your heart.

Jeremiah 29
12"When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I'll listen.
13"When you come looking for me, you'll find me.
"Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, 14I'll make sure you won't be disappointed." GOD's Decree.
"I'll turn things around for you. I'll bring you back from all the countries into which I drove you"--GOD's Decree--"bring you home to the place from which I sent you off into exile. You can count on it.

Luke 11

9"So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Proverbs 8:17
I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.

Deuteronomy 4:29
But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home