Saturday, April 17, 2004

Friday Night

Ok so last night after work I got the brilliant idea that I would drive back to the apartment after work to have fun with the Basic Kiddies. Unfortunately there was very little fun to be had. All the girls were having serious private girl talk which apparently I am not privy too. The guys were playing video games and beating up on one another. So I spent the evening doing not much of anything apart from posting on Djere's forums and other non-sensical activities such as reading and watching the Yankees. Mel spent the night at Amy Gruetmans so I was left to fend for myself until the AM when Mel phoned to alert me that I had better come unlock the deadbolt. I have to go to work soon. I am working late again tonight.
Enjoying: Toast w/Honey & Butter
Special Dark Chocolate Eggs
Chicken Strips Made by my Sister
Assorted CD's blasted on the one hour commute
Books
The air purifier which whirrs me into a deep slumber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home