Monday, April 12, 2004

All the places that used to fit me....

I got my hair trimmed tonight at Cutting Crew. Yes I have settled for a cutting crew cut. You know what? Courtney does a real nice job. There is something renewing about a nice hair cut. It gives you a whole new perspective on life. Ok maybe that is pushing it. I do enjoy a hair cut though. I do. I am feeling like it turned out pretty good though.

Not much else to report. I had a long day at school. There are four weeks left in the semester. I am longing for sleeping in summer days and evenings at the island. I am still not sure where I am gonna be living but I know it will get worked out. I might be staying with Jeanette and Caroline or with the parents or on the island. Most likely with my parents.

Watching: Bernie Mac w/ashton kutcher
Eating: Chocolate Cake with Ganoche Frosting
Leftovers
Hummus w/Sesame Pitas
Procrastinating:Essay, Childrens Lit Reading, Dishes, Math, maybe the list should be what I am not procrastinating cause that list would be shorter
Pondering: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop if you think tootsie rolls are gross?

"I've been painting pictures of Egypt
Leaving out what it lacks
And the future feels so hard
And I want to go back
But the places they used to fit me
Cannot hold the things I've learned
Those roads were closed off to me
While my back was turned " -Sara Groves



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home