Sunday, March 28, 2004

Satin Hands

Psalm 145
8 The LORD is gracious and compassionate,
slow to anger and rich in love.


I have been waking up early a lot lately. Sometimes I wake up early because there is so much work to do. Other times I just wake up and get up because it is better then just sleeping in my bed. I know that there have been times when I used to go to bed early...at least for a person in college and awake after 9 and consider that getting up early. Not Anymore.

Yesterday was a good day. I went to work and then drove home. I made stuffed shells and brownies to feed everyone after my Mary Kay Party. The Mary Kay thing was a lot of fun. It was great that our Mary Kay Lady really is excited about what she does and she also really loves Jesus. I also had a good time getting to know some girls, that I haven't really had an opportunity to share with this year, a little bit better. After the Mary Kay thing Catie and I went to game night.

Today after church I have to drive back to the island and work again. I am happy I have Mel to tag along today. She is going to visit with mom and dad while I work. Tonight I have to finish reading a play and
write some sort of Freudian critism which ought to be interesting. I also have to do some math because I have a quiz tomorrow. Hopefully I will have time to do all that homework after I go to basic prayer night.

Mel- "Katherine you should really get "satin hands" Your hands are like alligators."
Katherine- (to the Mary Kay Lady) "I told you she would say that only I said she would say lizard hands."
Mel-(to the MKL) "Aren't her hands dry?"
Mary Kay Lady- "Well I wouldn't want to be cuddled by them"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home