Tuesday, March 23, 2004

House of Thoughts

I was watching Joyce Meyer this morning. She was talking about a house of thoughts. She said we all build our lives by our thoughts. So if you are always having negative thoughts and that is what you dwell in then you are going to build a negative life for yourself. Another good point was that if your life is dominated by those thoughts soon they trap you in and satan comes to dwell with you in your house of negative thoughts. In order to make this better you must knock down the house of negative thoughts and build a new house of thoughts which are focused on God. If we walk around empty headed then only the bad thoughts will fill our mind. We therefore must be proactive and fill our minds with the thoughts of God; scriptural truth in order to guard against bad thoughts. It isn't just about clearing our mind but creating a defense against the negative thoughts. It put a whole new perspective on things for me and I thought I would share it here.


Props to Catie for being honest with me. Djere props for doing the shoulder thing but negative props for not wearing pants and shoes and socks...if you get frostbite man how are you going to be the base of our pyramid? Props to Mel for convincing me to cook last night...sweet and sour chicken is da best...Heather for watching a movie with me and for letting me be the first to see the new hair-do...(except now you are looking too hot and I know the boys are going to be taking up all your time) and also Heather bonus props for not getting annoyed when I was compelled to do the dishes...Mom props for doing my taxes...And mom bonus props for the green cupcakes which were a big hit at prayer night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home