Friday, March 12, 2004

Spring? Break

The snow is falling slowly outside. I am feeling tired tonight, I would wager perhaps even exhausted. Last night I was up until 2 typing a wonderful children's lit paper. Ok it wasn't wonderful, but it will do. I woke at 8 to get ready for school and finish my math homework.
School was ok. I had my children's lit midterm and a math quiz. The rest of the day was a series of showing up to classes that apparently were unofficially cancelled in honor of spring break or were abbreviated in honor of spring break. Therefore most of my day was spent waiting for classes that never happened.
After school Mel and I went to open bowling which was fun. We had never been bowling just the two of us but it was a great way to blow off some of the stress of the week. There was also a great selection of music in the bowling alley. I wondered if I must be getting old because I found myself singing along and even dancing much to Mel's chagrin to this and this and this and yes even this.

I am looking forward to a great rest tonight and not looking forward to a full day in the home office tomorrow. I will not miss homework or classes next week but will miss hanging out with the basic kiddies. I was sad as everyone left for home in a great exodus today.

Reading : A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'engle
Watching: Frontier House
Enjoying: A Pig, A Frog, A Bear and a Gonzo
Devouring: Chocolate Chip Cookies Baked in the Best Small Appliance Ever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home