Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Hey guys
It has been awhile I know. What is new? Not much. There are classes which are lame. Yesterday we had off in honor of Roshashana-can't spell. The dining hall served Ham dinner. I love this school. We had worship night at basic. It was good. I ate chicken.

Thursday I want to go see the Will Farell movie kicking and screaming. It is only a dollar to see it at school. I think it should be fun. I think even on my limited budget I can handle a buck. Next week is madagascar.

Work has been fun. Some kid who was playing goal the other day during a soccer match got kicked in the head. There was a lot of blood and they put him on a backboard. It was more excitement then I have ever seen. Less then a week before that Al roker stood on the same field to take this picture. I am the top left corner of the E closest to Johnson. He was in the front of the W. When the shot was over he had disappeared. He did not stay for the free cider and cupcakes. I got a free yellow t-shirt. I also discovered if I am bored late on a friday night I can go on the roof, Just kidding. That is where they took the photo from.

What else? Not much. By the way my foot and my face are still numb, whole story.

MEL COMES HOME IN TWO WEEKS!TWO WEEKS! TWO WEEKS!!!

K thats it for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home