Sunday, September 25, 2005

Well i decided to spend this weekend weaning myself off of the naproxen which conseqeuntly resulted in my face going numb last night. I started back on the naproxen taking a dose last night and one this morning but it is still fairly numb. My back continues to ache. I am no doctor but I wager that this is something inflamatory in nature. I just wish it would go away.

I baked a fabulous chocolate bundt cake today. I really like to bake and lately it has taken my mind off of more pressing stresses.

I also reorganized my closet. It is ridiculous how many clothes I own and yet how I never have anything to wear.

The dog parents are home now and i am excited to not have to be responsible for the pair. I love them but teagan refuses to behave as well as she does for peggy for me.

What else is up? Oh not much. I am babysitting for baby andrew all day on friday. I am so freakin excited. It is going to rock. I am also going to get to spend the day with Amy who is coming home so that will be awesome.

OK well i am going to wander off now. Have a wonderful evening everyone
buh bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home