Friday, September 23, 2005

I fell into a shift switch this week so instead of my usual 8 to midnight shift tonight i am chillin in the house with the dogs. The family I rent a room from is gone until sunday and I am enjoying the peacefullness in the house a great deal.

I spent the afternoon at Mark and Laurens again. That was fun except for the part in being worried about the dogs being left alone and worried that my car would cost to much to fix as that was the reason I was there. To kill time while my car got worked in. There is a problem with the brake line but it should only be around 75 dollars to fix it. I guess just a piece of brakeline broke off or something. I don't really understand much. Just that i need brakes. So despite my strandedness I was able to chill with them and then get a ride back. Alan and Tess stopped by to do laundry so they held down the fort till I got home.

The pain in my back persists. It is worse in the morning and evening as the naproen wears off. I am looking forward to my appointment wednesday so I can hopefully have a better idea of what is going on. Pain is never fun and I don't why the Lord hasn't chosen yet to heal me but I know that he is teaching me so much through perserverence and patience. I know there are those who are so much worse off then I so who am I to whine.

What else is new? Photography is going really well. I have made some really cool prints. We just completed an assignment on directional light. My coolest picture was an alley with a dumpster with sweet shadows.

What else? Mel comes home from Guatemala soon. Less then a month. I cannot wait. Pray that she has a safe journey.

My thoughts are towards our neighbors down in the gulf states. I cannot imagine how those who do not know our savior can even begin to cope. I have been tihnking a lot of them and how God will be able to minister to their hearts.

Well my back is really aching from sitting so I think I am going to cut this off. I hope this post finds you all well dry and safe tonight in your abbas arms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home