Saturday, May 01, 2004

*if you don't like the baby stories-tough*

So tonight I was at work and my boss is eating with his wife and daughter Michelle who is one and a half when he phones me.
So Michelle takes the phone from him and she enlightened me with her new words. My boss said "say hi to "Aunty K" "and Michelle said "Aunty K" like four times...I was so excited. I have to say the thing she says that I love the most is this "I Know". She say is all the time. It is so funny cause you will tell her something and she will just say :"I know, I know" and she has this eerie sarcasm to it.

So I know that wasn't a very exciting post for all those who don't really enjoy the baby stories in person let alone on the blog but bear with me. Lastly I have added a button to my blog which will IM you when I update. I have found all sorts of new things for blogging. Another one is a thing that will notify you by IM whenever a person visits your site. If you do want to be informed just subscribe by clicking on the link and then the link in the IM and it will tell you that you are subscribed. If anyone wants to add it to their site I can help you. Have a great weekend everyone.

Oh by the way how come the spell check on my blog always picks up the words blog and blogger as spelled incorectly?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home