Saturday, March 11, 2006

But.....I'm too excited to sleep!!!!!

"Katherine do I need snow tires for our trip to New York?"




Tim Stahl thinks he is pretty funny and keeps joking that Phil is my imaginary Boyfriend. In honor of that a little Brak for you....

Imaginary Girlfriend
I love you Baby
Beans
Love

By the way, in case you are out of the loop, in just over twenty four hours he is gonna be slightly less imaginary. He and his friends arrive Sunday Night. They will be making a special appearance at thursday night church. We will be cooking turkey dinner tuesday night for some of his family and mine. This week is gonna rock. Then back to school...BOOOOO.


OK Back to preparing...A girl has got to do what a girl has got to do.




I am this excited........


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home