Thursday, January 12, 2006


Trying out the new scanner and taking you all on a walk down memory lane. To the left you see a photo with my sibling and also other assorted cousins from my fathers side. I think what is most memorable about this photo is the face that it actually captured 8 children smiling at the same time.




Note the second picture, I miss those times when I was making her cry instead of the other way around. In case you are wondering Mel went back to Guatemala and I had the priveledge of waking at 3:30 to assure her arrival around 4 am to the syracuse airport for her 6 am flight.




Let's continue our walk down memory lane




Mel and I posing before we get run over by a parade.









Our parents instilling a love of adventure but not a love for unblurry photos.

















Mel is holding a baton, I am at her mercy.
















Look closely at this photo. Mel and I are holding rocks. Anyways thats enough happy memories for now. Here is hoping you are all having a fabulous day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home