Monday, November 28, 2005

things have been better but they are ok

So as the title suggests things are ok

The numbness has been gone for about 6 weeks. It went away just before the new migrane medicine or blood pressure med i am taking for migranes and the headaches have been gone too which is good. About 3 weeks ago I started fighting a cold though. Post nasal action earaches and cough. Good times. I am still struggling with that, mostly ear aches.
The achiness and tiredness however hasn't subsided. Over break i slept from 9:30 pm to 8 am and couldn't make it through the day without a 2 hours nap. Tonight my shoulder and my chest hurt. It sucks. I will perservere. I know it is prolly just inflamation. I am exahusted. But I keep meditating on jeremiah, Heal me and I will be healed, Save me and I will be saved, Good times.
I have a bijjilion pages to write for my two english classes and I hate getting started any kinda projects so I need to get on that already. Being tired does not help. Only like 3 more weeks left to school this semester. I digress.

In other news I feel like God has been growing me so much this semester despite my wanting a break and it makes school things take a back burner. I know that he has so many great plans for my life and i can't wait to see how they take shape.

One of those plans involves moving into a new place come january. I will be living with 3 of my good friends from basic. They already have the house and I will be taking a room forma girl who is moving out. I think it will be fun. The house is georgeous and clean and the kitchen is huge. It is so exciting.

I have also been watching my friends baby. He is sooo cute. Today he was grumpy teething and what not and he finally fell asleep and then a little while later he spit his binky out while he was sleeping and then all of a sudden he stuck his whole hand in his mouth and I was like ok...because the whole time he is asleep and then he starts to gag on his own hand. Silly boy. So i traded him his hand for his binky again. Ah 3 months olds. It is the best job ever and i missed him so much last week while i was home.
Ok I would write more but my shoulder is throbbing so i am going to hit the showers. Know you are all in my prayers tonight. Be healed and whole.

Shalom,
Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home