Sunday, December 25, 2005

To you I give my life
Not just the parts
I want to
To You I sacrifice
These dreams that I hold onto
Your thoughts are higher than mine
Your words are deeper than mine
Your love is stronger than mine
This is no sacrifice,
here's my life
To You I give the gifts
Your love has given me
How can I hoard the treasures
That You designed for free?
To You I give my future
As long as it may last
To You I give my present
To You I give my past

Jason Upton-No Sacrifice

Been a long week. Some parts which aren't fit to print. Basicly this is the truth of this week. Give it up to him cause holding on is fruitless. Give it all to him.

Christmas was good. I am very blessed. I got a new printer/scanner/copier cause i haven't had a printer since my hand-me-down ink jet broke in september and a cool bag and earings from Guatemala (they are the white nun orchid) and I got DVDS of the West Wing and fun soap and glittery stuff. That was just icing though. Jesus is the bread and the cake of life. The truth of that is all I needed and now i have all the things i could want. Merry Christmas Everyone.


*******************Blessed*************************************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home