Thursday, February 23, 2006

Here are some things which are making me sad...

Phil lives too far away.
My package took 12 days to get here for valentines.
I am sick with a sore throat and headache, so instead of being at church I am chillin in my room with my tinkerbell pajamas.















Here are some things that are making me happy....


I get to see phil in 16 days!
Heather made me dinner!
I did a group presentation well today despite being ill and I got to blindfold people and tie their hands behind their backs.
My package finally got here.
There are cookies on my desk, chewy soft baked chips ahoy.
I am eating at wade's diner tommorow with Karen and other girls. We are gonna consume pankakes as big as our heads.
I get to go away this weekend to PA for a wedding celebration.
I get to play with andrew tommorow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home