Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Changes left and right

Well it was bound to happen. The semester is almost over and change is coming. I should be packing but I will take a few more minutes to update my blog. They have, as if I didn't have enough change in my life, decided to change the look of the blog software. I digress. The good news is I can finally post photos. So Merry Christmas. Soon I will finish the roll which has the 6 ft snow banks and also the going away party of my good Australian friend Tim. Until then these old pics will have to do. Hope everyone is enjoying the good weather we are having despite the loads of schoolwork to be done. Remember that in a few weeks we will be so bored we will find ourselves wandering the library looking for things to read. (RIGHT! Who does that?)
If you are really bored my sisters birthday gift should bring you hours of entertainment. She received the entire season of Freaks and Geeks on DVD including never before aired episodes. 18 episodes in all plus never aired footage. Sadly I have to admit I watched 3 episodes yesterday. The show is hilarious. Among other memorable gifts Mel received was a lunch box her good friend sent her full of cookies. This was no ordinary lunch box. It was a last supper lunch box. She also got a hand painted Ammo Box, some jewelry and a stuffed duck.

Someone else I know had a birthday. I celebrated his birthday by staying late at work to mop and wait for customers to arrive who we found out later didn't feel the need to check in the office and having paid in full simply drove past the office and set up on their site, their friends having already arrived. Work has been good. I took my bosses daughter on a walk around the entire island on Sunday. She rode in the jogger stroller and it took just over a half hour to walk it. In order to make the full loop you have to use the water/sewer treatment plant access road which is a crappy road ...No pun intended. Actually they got a good deal on the windows to that building and at least once a week someone comes into the office to ask us what that nice building is off the main road. Sewer treatment plant is never the answer they want.
Well I guess I had better get on with the activities of the day. Breakfast and Maybe some Freaks and Geeks before I get on with the studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home