Friday, October 08, 2004

The Baby Chick and the Duckling

This will be a brief post..
We arrived in Toronto around midnight last night. We stopped at the Flying J truck stop half way here. The food was ok. I saw someone eating Fries with Gravy and Cheese. I knew I was in Canada. Upon Arriving we were greeted with Krispy Creams and Milk in a Bag out of a provincial flag mug.

I am posting from a kinkos downtown Toronto while Nikki renews her passport.

Toronto is good. Nikkis Nephew is 20 days older then michelle and only speaks chinese, michelle speaks english. We call them the baby chick and duckling, they look alike but cannot communicate. They have been fighting for Grandmas attention. "My AMA" " MY AMA"
Today we ate at a faboulous buffet. I am so full I could burst. I think I am going to gain like 20 pounds this weekend.
Ama (Grandma, Nikkis Mom) has been a very gracious host. I am sharing a room with a girl named Iris. She is from Taiwain and is here studying English. She called me her first American friend last night.

More to come later....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home