Wednesday, October 06, 2004

and I will give you ALL my worship

Last night was the first official worship team practice for all the newbies. I was a little nervous at first but it turned out being a great time of worship. I was blessed, God rocked through us.

In other news I think I am either getting a headcold or a sinus infections. Blaahhhhhh!!

This months weekends are filling up fast. This weekend is Toronto. The last weekend is the Freedom seminar and the Ballet. The first weekend in November is the Basic conference.

I hope all of you are having a great week. It is Wednesday which means I have only one class and it is my Laundry Day. So very exciting.

Your Ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."-Isaiah 30:21 B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home