Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Do this in remembrance of me

Tonight I had the priveledge of fellowshipping, breaking bread and sharing communion with a small group gathered at Dee's house. It was cool. Equally as cool; getting to pray for people and being invited. I love meeting new people and feeling welcomed. I love it.
I just found my birth certificate, check that off the list of a billion things I need to do before I can leave for my trip tomorrow afternoon. I am excited and nervous about my trip. It will be sweet to have a little time away.

Luke 22 19+20 And he took the bread, gave thanks and broke it,and gave it to them saying, "This is my body given to you; do this in remembrance of me." In the same way, after the supper he took the cup saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home