Monday, August 02, 2004

1/4 life Crisis

Welcome to the new home for all my thoughts. If you have made it here then you have followed the trail of breadcrumbs I left to the new crib. Why Quarter life crisis you may ask? Well no it doesn't have anything to do with John Mayer..I mean I like his music but it is more about my state of mind lately. Like things need to change. I am taking baby steps to become more of the person I want to be and less of the person who only talks about changing and is stuck in a rut. It isn't all about me but more about God lifting the grace and pushing me to grow up and be the person he wants me to be. It is a process and sometimes it is overwhelming and so the lyrics,
it might me a quarter life crisis or just a stirring in my soul
It is not about me being great but more about me recognizing this time in my life and the significance of today and of this year. So enjoy and let me know you have found my new home by leaving me some commments. Of course if you don't have anything nice to say, as usual, please don't say anything at all :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home