Thursday, July 29, 2004

Highlights

For those of you who missed what happened today in the life of Katherine aka Kate aka Aunty K here are the Hightlights:

I got up and talked/IMed a good friend
I ate lunch
I got a call from my boss saying i didn't have to work till three
More computer and watching of Dawsons Creek
I went to work where I got to take the baby screaming and wet from her father in the pool and take her inside
The 5 yr old boy told me that my head looked different and a little bit scary (new haircut)
We all ate ice cream.
The boy child took a shower
We watched cartoons.
We went to the main building/bar for fried cheese sticks and french fries
The baby slides several gazillion times down the playground slide.
We lie in the grass looking for four leaf clovers.
The baby fell asleep too early and the boy watched Frosty the Snowman
I get a call from my parents;our cat has cornered a baby skunk in the porch, they retrieved her unscathed but mom is still traumatized and the skunk may still be on our porch.
The girl woke up the boy fell asleep.
An hour of the baby half awake staring at me while i wait to go home..
I drive home
Upon parking in the driveway i call inside to ask if it is safe to come in.
I read my sisters blog for the first time in weeks to find she has actually referenced a comic book??? Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home