Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Post 99

Last week I went to the eye doctor and decided to finally spend the big bucks and get contacts again. My glasses have served me well and I will still use them but seeing things through my new lenses has served a purpose of lending me a new persepective.

I thought my glasses with their thick scratched up lenses were fine ...but now as I look through my daily disposables I wonder what I was thinking not doing this months ago. Things are so much clearer now.

Things have been clearing up in a lot of ways for me lately. I stopped taking my allergy medicine and came out of the fog it was putting me in. I have been trying to relax more and not take myself so seriously. I have been talking to friends who have been encouraging me in so many ways.

I have been seeking healing in so many areas of my life and it seems as quick as I figure things out it begins to again seem overwhelming but I have faith that in the end all that matters is what God thinks of me and his love for me is not based on how well I think I am doing or how good I can behave. His love is abba father love, not conditioned in works.

So my popcorn chicken is done and I need to go eat that and get on with the rest of my day off. I hope this post finds everyone well and that in whatever way you need healing big or small you too will allow the Lord to work it all out.

Let Go and Let God :) Shalom.... Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home