Friday, June 04, 2004

"It looks like we're up chocolate creek without a Popsicle stick!"-The Gingerbread Man

Yesterday on my day off I went to see Shrek with my 5 yr old date Daniel. He is my bosses son and had been in Toronto with his grandparents for the last month so we were celebrating his return. I have to say I like hanging out with him because he is honest. For instance "Hey Daniel why are you wiggling in your seat, you ok?" "Yeah, it's just my pants were in my bottom." "oh,ok"

So I loved, loved, loved the movie and afterwards Daniel, his mom the baby and I all went to Wal*Mart and out to the Chinese buffet which I love. I had sushi and sweet and sour chicken and all my favorites. Then I came home and spent some time organizing and cleaning my room and that was frustrating. I ended up further behind when I ended then when I began but I guess any progress is progress.

I talked to one Meagan Smith last night about accountability stuff which was good. I can tell that it is going to be a good thing. I also had some other conversations which along with the Meagan Conversation made me want to say.... In the words of our Basic president, "the more I get to know people, the more I like them" or something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home