Friday, July 02, 2004

She works hard for her money...so hard....(maybe not hard..but for sure all the time)

The top ten things I have been asked at work
10. Is the wind always this strong? (umm..no not always..it is nice when it is 80 degrees)
09. What's that smell? (seaweed)
08. What's wrong with the cable on my site? (we are working on fixing it)
07. How far to the nearest..Grocery store..Liquor store...Diesel gas station?
06. How far is the island from ...Washington..Albany..Niagara falls..Alex bay..Watertown?
05. Is that Joons daughter? (Yes)
04. Are you Joon's wife? (Silently chuckles..Nope she is in the back office, I just work here)
03. I have to wear what? (a bracelet) What? Is this a rock concert?(no we are just trying to keep track of our many guests over the holiday weekend) Can I put this anywhere? How about on my *#%**?
02. (As I balance the baby and ring up ice cream on the cash register) Is their anything you don't do?( umm drugs?)
01. Is that the Atlantic Ocean? (No sir, that is Lake Ontario)

Today we have 118 RVs Arriving for the holiday weekend..Ahem..AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...The altinator went on my moms car and she just got it back less then a week and 200 dollars ago from the garage..Dad is on yet another quest for steady employment...And I haven't had a day off or less then an eight hour day in one week...my knee aches...However it will be ok..I am confident of this very thing as Paul said "I am greatly encouraged, in all our troubles my joy knows no bounds"
Peace to you all-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home