Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Island Life

So I haven't posted here as often as I would like, mostly because not that much exciting stuff has been happening.
Yesterday my boss told me to call my Dad cause he wanted to ask him a question. I phoned home but there was no answer. So she says, "What did your parents go to happy hour?"
To which the Michelle who is 19 mos replied "Happy Hour, Happy Hour, Happy Hour"

So this weekend I am leading crafts at work. We are making jewelry. The only problem is I am no expert. I figure by the end of the summer I will be. I don't think it is exactly rocket science and I am sure some of the teenagers can help me out :) No seriously I think it will be ok. We are also having a hotdog cookout I planned, except I would have had a fire and we are grilling them :( And I am in charge of creating a four square court, also my idea.

What else is new? Well I am going to visit the number one brother this weekend and the number one sister in-law, ok actually tonight and tommorow, my weekends are tuesday and wednesday, this is what the hospitality bidness demands. Ah Ra Cha Cha, the city that never sleeps. Uhh...Right :) Oh and I have a dentist appointment this afternoon, stupid filling.

I guess that is the update folks. Thursday night or Friday I plan on posting pics from the huge storm of the winter and the last bbq behind scales and who knows what else was on that roll....So look for those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home