Thursday, May 13, 2004

Blessings Large and Small

Today was a good day.

I suppose it could be argued that all days are good days if God is in your life. Today though, today felt good in so many ways. The day began lazily. I chatted a little on IM then got out of the house. I stopped at the Price Chopper then headed over to campus to say goodbye to some people. Tim performed some magic tricks with cards and quarters while Jon finished packing. Then I had to go because I had to work at noon so I said goodbye to them and the other Jon which made me sad because Tim and Jon won't be here next semester.

I drove to work and it was beautiful outside and my boss put me in charge of the baby for the day. Michelle was entertaining as usual. I took her on the big slide on the playground and then took her for a stroll around the grounds. She fell asleep in the stroller and I ate lunch while she slept. After she awoke we had a good time playing with toys and watching PBS. I fed her dinner and then later when she was grumpy we cuddled in the Lazy Boy Massaging chair and she fell asleep while we watched Jeopardy. Not a bad way to spend my day.

On the way home I spoke with my good friend Heather and she said she was sending some clothes my way that someone she works with had given to her. So I ate my dinner and went out to the car and brought them in from my sisters car. So I started trying some of the clothes on. I had been frustrated because I went shopping twice this week trying to find capris and found nothing. Ironicly in the bag I found two pairs of capris which fit me perfectly plus a pair of Gap jeans also which fit me perfectly. I know it may seem like a really small thing but it really made my day. I really didn't have any money to spend on clothes so this was the perfect end to a very fun day.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home