Wednesday, May 19, 2004

"Without hope men are only half alive. With hope they dream and think and work"- Charles Sawyer

Well it is official. I have more stuff here then in Oswego (at the parents). So I guess it is really happening. The summer has really begun.
There are many things I have been looking forward to this summer. This past semester was great but also really stressful. It has been the hardest and the best. I think though it has been that way because God is really pouring out and whenever he does that then the enemy wants to rob me of things that don't belong to him. So praise God that he has given me a new hope and the ability and grace to preservere.

So the summer is in so many ways a deep breath. A new beginning and a break from stress. I love my job. I love being able to stare out the window at lake Ontario and help the baby learn new words. This week the favorite word is fish pronounced "BISH". I love pushing her in the stroller and watching the geese land in the lake and I love watching her nod off in the stroller and lifting her limp high on my shoulder and then laying her on the bed, taking her shoes off and watching her sleep. Watching her sleep reminds me of the peace that God offers to all of us. He wants to lift us all up just like I do her, he wants us peaceful in his arms. He desires to see us stop running and find rest.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home