Sunday, May 16, 2004

So they really left....

I went to New Covenant this morning. I guess it has sunk officially that the school year is over. I half expected to see certain faces but they were not there. I sat with Wal*Marty though and that is cool. I have been thinking a lot about this past semester. Mulling over relationships and events. I don't know if that is very productive. Only time will tell. I want to make some things better for next year. Correction* I want God to change the things in me that need to be so things will be better next year. It is a struggle to not focus solely on the ways in which I fall short, it seems those ways are greater then any accomplishments which have occurred. I think though I need to start to be more openly accountable, in so many ways though it is hard because there seems to be a great lack of encouragement in the accountability relationships which I have in the past formed. I would write more but lunch and the drive to the island are calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home