Thursday, February 03, 2005

Sports

So I talked to my brother tonight. That was cool. We talked about our lack of basketball skills. Just kidding cause you know he has mad skills on the basketball court. Right.
He said I should talk about sports here. Apparently that is pretty exciting stuff. Ok well I randomly picked pittsburgh to go all the way cause i used to live near there and everyone in my house made me pick a team. I think they did pretty good and I am almost glad they didn't make it cause now I can cheer for the eagles with Havalah cause she really cares about football and they are her team.
Ok last week I went to my first Oswego hockey game. It was bagel night. We were playing the cardinals and when we make our first goal all the students throw bagels they have procured from the dining hall on the ice. Prolly like 200 or so. It was super crowded so I couldn't sit with anyone I know because of the bagel thing I assume. I will prolly go again sometime when it isn't bagel night. If there were actually seats and not bleechers they prolly would have been sold out.
After that I went to see the shaun cassidy fan club an improv group on campus. It was ok but kinda crude. Then Jon and I met up and went to Oswego Idol. The guy who won played his own guitar and sang aint no sunshine when shes gone. It was pretty cool. Then Jon and I went to the Winter Carnival. It was awesome. There was free hotdogs, nachoes, soft pretzels soda and hot cocoa. I got a airbrush tatoo of a barcode and we got our picture taken on a giant chair. We also went on this crazy inflatable obstacle course. The best part...it was all free...even the pictures.
My knee has been bugging me again prolly cause i played basketball like a crazy person on sunday. Thank you Jake and Djere and Noah for making me look good...or at least like maybe I don't suck a bunch. So that involved me coming home early today adn laying on my bed> I can't bend it very far at all and might not be able to go to school without crutches tommorow. It has been hurting since tuesday. I am supposed to start pt on wednesday for it which I have been putting off. I hate pain so that should be just great. I have tendinitis and so they basicly want me to strengthen my quads so that it will take the pressure of of my knee. Oh Joy.
Alrighty that is about it from this corner of my world....

What will tommorow hold? In the words of Napleon (dynamite) -Whatever I want-......Gosh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home