Thursday, December 23, 2004

Wrapstavaganza

I had my recheck at the stomach doctor today. The appointment went well except for the 30 minute wait. There was also a really lame selection of reading material. Who reads the New Yorker? Actually I probably should, my non fiction teacher is always spouting about it and getting published and all that but I was looking for something a little more comforting, say, the new People magazine.
I did some holiday goody giving today. The sweets are overpopulating the house. I have gained a third of the weight back that I lost when I was sick and it doesn't surprise me. We played honeymoon rummy tonight. I won. Mom and Dad took second and third and Mel was in last place or at least she was when she ditched us and went to bed. i don't blame her though. She stayed up till 5:30 last night reading a book then slept till 12:30. I didn't know what to think when she didn't get up this morning. She ussually never sleeps in unless she is ill. She blames me for making her watch Chasing Liberty last night. She says if she hadn't been up watching that then she wouldn't have started reading. Oh well.
Tommorow is the wrapstavaganza for my aunt laurie. I have been the willing gift wrapper for the last maybe 5 years at least. I wrap usually for about 3 hours. It is a good way to make a few extra Christmas bucks. She is always very generous plus I get to check out all the cool toys that my four cousins are getting. Last year the creepiest was aET doll with a glowing finger. I wrapped that first.
I am sleepy so I think I will stop this post here. Hope all is well with you and those of you who can are enjoying a nice break from your studies or work or both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home