Thursday, December 09, 2004

Hmm a post...imagine that

Ok well I haven't posted in awhile but I have been getting some flack so here goes nothing...
I have been doing a lot of schoolwork and also on occasion some procrastination.
Last night I babysat for some kids from our church. The youngest of the four boys are preschool age identical twins. They are so adorable it is almost too much for me. They have two beds but choose to sleep in one bed side by side. I just want to eat them up. I get to watch them again friday night.
Tuesday I was on the worship team for our worship night which was awesome. I also invited a girl who I met waiting for my ice cream at cooper. She showed up and was blessed and that was cool. She is on the dance team at school and I think it is awesome how God allowed me to bless her. Anyways. The basic Christmas party is saturday night I can't wait. I only have one more day of dance and math tommorow then I am done with all my classes except finals.
My dad could use your prayers he needs a job..the one he thought he had fell through.
I can't believe christmas is 16 days away CRAZY! Seems like just yesterday I was diapering michelle on the island...oh how time flies. I could use some snow I think that would help drive the point home. Anyways I had better get ready for school. My two english classes cancelled our last class because we were done so I only have dance today. English rocks :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home