Saturday, December 18, 2004

Last Night

Well it is my last night in Oswego for a month. My parents came up today for Mels grad which was great. Mike and Janet came up too. A bonus was the fact that lots of my stuff headed north without me this afternoon. We had grad in the morning then we went out to dinner at Canalies and back to the greuts for awhile then Mel and i hung out for awhile then she and I met at my place. Tia came over too. The more I get to know that girl the more I know I like her. We played cards. Tia won. Mel kept saying how nice my room looked. I kept telling her it was cause I have nothing here. She was all like; maybe you should give some stuff away. I am begining to see things her way, maybe. Especially the part where I am tired of carting so much stuff around. I digress. Anyways I should prolly be getting ready to hit the hey. Last Night in my comfy brass double bed. I am a little bit sad...but maybe not to much. Maybe God has lifted some grace. I dunno. Oh well nothing is for sure tonight.
Later
Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home