Tuesday, February 01, 2005

uhh..yeah...can I get a basketball?

Ok so the past week has been pretty hectic and crazy.

Last week was my birthday which was cool. I turned twenty five on the twenty fifth and Mrs Tyler made me fajitas and chocolate pecan pie. Mel called and they sang to me at basic. Lauren greutman also came over to dinner.
Sadly on my birthday timmy went home to be with the Lord. Those of you who don't know timmy he was a little boy from a sister church who we had prayed for. He was suffering from cystic fibrosis. You can read his obit here. So that was sad. I had only talked to him once. We talked about art. I had also layed hands on him and prayed for him during services at his church. My friend Tia is gonna be selling breathe bracelets to support the cf foundation and we are gonna wear them in memory of Timmy.
Ok yeah so that was really hard. Now for the less thick stuff. I started working at lee hall last week. Lee hall is the recreation and intermurals place on campus. Basically I check Id and answer the phone and hand out balls to guys who say this "uh yeah uh can I get a basketball?"
Yeah so that is pretty hard work....right. I also get to do my homework and watch TV when it isn't busy. Once an hour I have to do rounds and count all the people in the facility. Not a bad gig.
Uhh...so what else is new. I have a cold. I have gone through over a box of puffs plus since this nonsense started sunday. I am skipping my classes today cause i look like ruldolph and I had two classes and worked almost five hours yesterday sick and I am tired. I am prolly gonna rent napoleon dynamite and maybe shall we dance. I dunno. Maybe I will do some homework. Jake is sick too. Prayers would be appreciated.
Ok thats it for now...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home