Thursday, June 15, 2006

Wonders

So yesterday a woman contacted me because she had seen my profile on Christiananny.net. She had e-mailed me last week to see if I was interested in a position with her family and I politely e-mailed her saying I didn't think it would work out but if she were willing to hire me temporarily with the understanding I had to go back to student teaching in the fall then I could take the position. Around a week passed and I was making the plans to go to Opelika, holding that in the back of my head but not expecting to hear anything. Walking to work at Kroger or the Sonic Burger for the summer with the option to see the boy maybe three times. Then while I am on the phone with the boy yesterday she broke in.

"Sweetie that's the call waiting, i think it might be Mel, I will call you back."

To make a long story short, new job, 3 girls, swimming pool,free private accomadations and meals, weekends off, 45 minutes from the boy, sweet salary, Tampa Bay, option to come back in January after I finish my degree, God is soooooo good. I may make it to Disney World yet.

Deuteronomy 10:21 He is your praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home