Thursday, September 02, 2004

HE could charm the husks right off the corn

Tuesday I drove to Fulton to Cortinis one of those stores which sells boots and sneakers and Ballet shoes and leotards and convertible tights. It was significantly lacking in the latter mentioned items but I made do and today as I dance my little feet off in my new dance class I will be looking so cute and dancy in my new "outfit" I can hardly contain my enthusiasm.

My father left a message on my phone the other day that went a little like this "KATHERINE, you need to call home because you just received a jury summons" "SAy WHat? Yeah so I called and now they have moved it to January when I am on my school break, but yes, I will be serving Jury duty. My English teacher said it was "so American" she is from south Africa and is the highlight of my Tuesday and Thursday. She also can be quoted to say "I don't want you just vomiting back information to me"(with British accent) :) I love it
Hmm...what else? Oh yeah...the other day I ordered a jelly doughnut...a powdered jelly doughnut...I was wearing black pants and a t-shirt...yeah..that was smart

I am sorry my posts have been so infrequent...I have no internet at home yet and unfortunately I lost a beautiful post the other day here in the computer lab. Guess what.....my sources tell me I have become a morning person.....Only time will tell if this will have a permanent effect on my life :) I have not woken up later then 6:30 this entire week. Yes children I am becoming my mother!!
My new house is great and I am having lots of fun being the oldest kid in the house even though the guys insist on the fact that I must be the younger sister even though I am 2 and 3 years older then them :) Well I need to go prepare for my day Thursdays my only math free days bring me Creative non fiction Dance and then Literature in the Global Context. I hope you are all having a great week.
"If you get a new name Jed, micah I want a new name"-me
"Ok, How about? Jezebel?"-Jed(micah)


"I have a superpower of repeating things until they aren't funny anymore" "I have a superpower of repeating things until they aren't funny anymore" "I have a superpower of repeating things until they aren't funny anymore" -me

"Your cat is creepy, He's like a mummy cat" -Mel

"he could charm the husks right of the corn" a guest at dinner last night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home